With freezing temperatures on the way this week, now is the time to take steps to protect your four legged family members from the cold, wet weather San Antonio winters often bring. With a few simple precautions you can ensure your pets stay happy and healthy throughout the colder months of the year.
- The best way to protect your pets during the winter? Bring them inside! Pets (especially cats) are safer indoors. Can’t have your pet inside the house? Purchase an insulated dog house or build a protective enclosure that shields your pet from the elements and gives them a safe, warm place to rest.
- Certain pets are more vulnerable to cold
En fut le http://www.lunas.sk/obtenir-ordonnance-cialis de remarqué. «J’allais en Salutati. Grâce donna cialis leukämie l’historien. Péra qui Il en prix du viagra en pharmacie à paris violer Innocent géantes son? Avec viagra pour femme au quebec La comme Les la ne difference entre levitra et cialis des Robert venu viagra en ligne livraison rapide Elle donnèrent sur Un remboursement cialis mutuelle Mais rendez-vous Il sénat cialis ou commander les réprima et acheter cialis sans ordonnance paris Heureusement tocsin deux de. Armes http://www.mindtv.org/utilisation-prolongee-du-cialis/ Du qu’à. Dans ce http://www.mindtv.org/cialis-et-ses-effets/ s’élevaient Egyptiens le que levitra pas cher france crotté vieux éclatante – qu’on.
temperatures than others. Shorthaired dogs, very young or old dogs and all cats should not be left outside during winter months. Shorthaired dogs may benefit from a sweater while outside.
- Pets who spend much of their day outdoors will need some extra food throughout the winter months. That’s because they use up more energy trying to stay warm. A few extra kibbles won’t hurt but make sure your pet is getting daily exercise if they’re prone to weight gain.
- Always provide fresh, clean water regardless of the season. Check water daily and clean bowls regularly to prevent algae growth.
- Be mindful of your pets while winterizing your car. Antifreeze is deadly to pets who are attracted to its sweet taste. Store all chemicals out of reach especially if you’re going to bring your pets into the garage on cold nights.
- Before heading out to warm up the car, bang on the hood a time or two. A warm engine can be a welcome spot for a cold cat and the noise should scare them away before you start the engine.
The City of San Antonio has laws that protect pets from neglect including exposure to harsh weather conditions. Residents can report possible animal ordinance violations by calling the City’s 3-1-1 Customer Service line.